Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Know your enemy...

Forget the title~
Okay, i'm not your enemy.. just felt like writing that down. ^^ Today i wanna just tell you more about myself.. By now you'd have probably realise my favourite colour, i mean.. It's all over my Blog. To say the truth i was kinda' the dull type of person.. before everything, all i liked was simply Blaque & whyte. I can change the blaque to a font colour of black, too bad it's more unfortunate with the whyte, or else you won't see it! Back to the subject. Yeah~ black is cool, and so is white... but i guess a whole closet full of black & white wouldn't be much fun.. Until i started to love PURPLE! then GREEN! then BLUE! (forgive me). i guess you get the idea now... other than that, i absolutely love chocolate. I'd indulge in having chocolate a whole afternoon~(which he did) Well.. though it was just one Big bar of chocolate it took the whole afternoon.. and into the night.. just to finish it. What more can i say? i was enjoying it slowly.. Too bad CadburyS have melamine in them now.. just said that becuz other people feel the pain. i mean.. do i look like i care what's in it? I also love weapons, guns to be exact. Only problem with this liking is that i don't get to fire one. So i have other alternatives.. either go to my friends house and fiddle around with an AIRgun.. Or.... go to Donggongon (spelling unknown) and get on a game of paintball.. which in turn burns cash. You need RM60 just to load 100 pellets, which you'll soon understand how fast their gone once you play.. and remember, the money stated was a special price.. Normal humans get a price of RM100 per 100 pellets.. must've felt good knowing you give your opponent a paintjob worth RM100. And i'm not rich, so as much as i love shooting them.. it hurts physically as well as financially.. O.O Even IF i get to fire a real gun, it'll burn a hole in my pocket cuz it costs roughly RM3+ to fire a SINGLE pistol round. Ouch. I'd think twice before shooting anything. well.. that's all for now.. now you know 1% more of me..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow i like your pic! XD