Thursday, November 13, 2008

Always seemed that i'm okay... But maybe i never was.. right from the start.
Feelings could never be underestimated...

She was always the only person that seemed important to me above the rest. I couldn't understand why at the start, but as time comes & goes.. I've come to realise that i truly did love her.

it wouldn't be hard to see how i feel.. it wouldn't be hard to know that i'm with you.. nothing was really that complicated...

These Feelings I Have~
You were always special to me ever since I first met you. Always telling me to chat with other girls when it was you I wanted to be with… but it’s okay, you were all that mattered anyway. Though some days I felt down, seeing your smile in the morning gave me life again.. and I really cherish every moment close to you.. feeling as if I gave you my heart without telling you, because for every happiness you bring me, my soul is yours to keep… I’ll find a time where I can dance for you, because that might be the only way you’ll know I love you…

No comments: