Monday, November 17, 2008

Disgusting & Gross are the same thing...

Today was Probably the worst day... well... at least mentally..
You know at times when you get an email from your friend with pics you wish you REALLY DIDN'T CHECK?
Actually it's not that bad, it's just REAL BAD.. guess i won't be sleeping well tonight. somethings are best left untouched.. really. okay, maybe your curious. one example: a dude having surgery with his brains INFESTED with WORMS. Felt wrong just saying that... believe me, some of you like myself can't take it in.. and if you think i'm highly resistant to disturbing images.. then surprise. I'm Not..
the average human physce can't hold back puking from things like that... it's not pleasurable.. which is all the more ironic why i'm talking bout' it now & why i requested for those pictures.. O.O

Sometimes a disgusting day just isn't enough...
Another reason why "blocking" in messenger is a necessity. So you can spare yourself from the horrors of weird & freaky people that come knocking your virtual door.
This Morning was supposed to be predictably normal... not. A guy i never knew was in my contacts list all of a sudden.. well.. i just don't know how he got there.. but anyways, he gave me a nudge and striked up a conversation with me.. having the slight knowledge that he was a lil' childish didn't bother me, so i just followed the flow.. Bad move..
further on in our "conver" he invited me to his party, an obvious sign he isn't old enough to understand i'm a stranger to him.. let alone he's a stranger to me.. >.<
and so i say i'm booked all week (fact) having dancing and invites from other friends, just to ward him off~
but like persistant lil' kids, he continues tormenting me... [i don't wanna be friendly anymore] jk*
then comes "do you have a hand phone?" *thanks God i don't have one now* but this time everything's different; for the first time in my life i say i can't give him my number..
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN LIFE
fortunately he knows i'm obviously bugged and backs off into the little corner of msn.. hehehe *insert evil laugh* before he gets to type another word, i say i gotta go and i immediately appear offline + Block contact. i cannot express how relieved i am of him...
becuz from now on, i will never have to accompany some dude that looks gay~ it's an assumption, but probably a right one.. --.O

No comments: