Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Rain...

I Just want to be right there, when everything goes down... This isn't the end, It's not over...Sometimes it just comes over me, the feelings hidden deep inside. Everything i wanted to say straight, but now it seems i've failed a thousand times.. Shaking myself from all the thoughts rooted within me while i keep lying to myself it's you i want to see.. Everywhere, Every time, it's the hardest storm of my life.. when the rain is enough to remind me of all the hurt and pain.. Thought it ended long before, but now i'm right in the middle of it all again.. I was never far away from you..Believe me, and trust that i'm yours.. Please don't walk away from everything...but if to lose everything, even a part of me, means you'll be happy.. then i'll gratefully let it be...

No comments: