Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just a Little something...

Just an update on how i've been doing these times of year...



As usual, my Academics suck and my dancing has gone a long way since i just started, which is about one year and a half ago. Suffice to say.. I truly enjoy dancing.. even to the very limit where homework starts to fall back and getting lectured is a certain luxury. But yeah, i Do mind about my future.... sometimes.



You see.. when we start something uber pleasurable, like... you know... stuff. hahahhaaha well.. you kinda' need to get yourself back. Dancing is something like a good & bad thingy. Good if you can control yourself, and bad if you can't manage your time like a real dude. Obviously i have some "issues" on stuff as such. Time management and Self-control aren't really my thing. SURE i can control myself when it comes to situations like desires and temptations, and manage time within a certain amount of time needed before due date of a dance competition. But things like those only apply to me when i enjoy it most. Something i have yet learned to learn. O.o



I know at this point your like.. "this guy useless la.." and i say to you.. "true."

Well... yeah.. that's about it.



No comments: