Sunday, April 12, 2009

How we emerged...

This morning was full of excitement, knowing the competition was just 4 hours away.. Nothing could be helped.. all we could do is brace for what was to come.

So the story goes..
we won. *insert evil laugh*

Well.. at the start of the day there wasn't much confidence that drove us to dance with all our might. It was just hard to.. but we did practice with heart anyway.. and it payed off.. weeeeeeeeee~~ But somehow i found happiness in other things. For one, Convent Lost!! It's just logical that they did, and I'm not being against them, it's just the choice of 'movements' that they choreograph.. it has the surprising ability of stripping girls of their pride in being morally human. For other things, I'll leave you to wonder and ponder on... muahahaha.. Overall, Maktab got the first place (WTFudge), All Saints second (which should be 1st, you peeps deserve it, if not us >.<), and finally our school SMK Lok Yuk took 3rd, with the help of our crew "SILENT MOTION FAMILY".. and of course with that of "I killed My Witnesses Yesterday" 's efforts.

LIYANA YOU ROCK!! your performance was like a concert. Unbelievable skill with that voice. hahahaa...

The atmosphere at the theater of the competition was insane as it always had been. With lots of shouting and life. If i was old i wouldn't be there..
The seats were dominated by different schools, supporters and performers alike. The air-conditioning was what kept me in there..
Days are getting hotter here in Sabah, don't you think?

Now.. let's talk about the dance. I don't know who's in charge of playing the songs at the competition, but whoever it is isn't pleasing me cuz he/she messed up the girls dance right from the start. FROM THE START. The boys though.. messed up as soon as we started going into the first routine. Basically it wasn't our fault, we just didn't take into account that the cheers of the crowd would drown out the beats we used as reference to cue our movements. Quiet bah. And the fact that we used flour in the dance to make it cooler, has in fact made the dance floor slippery. No friction = Slip and fall.
Well.. not that we fell.. but it makes the rest of the dance harder for us to move from one spot to another, not to mention it FREAKIN' MESSED UP MY WINDMILL. Oh well.. I'm just satisfied everyone found time to enjoy during the event. It's nice to see people smile, you know. And you girls did well. Guys too.

Hmm.. random stuff.. let's see..
Xydro Family is kicking ass (donkey) if only you saw their performance.
I'll get more of those "Durian Waffles".. Andie loves em..
I will seriously dance until i get as good as the Xydro's. pfft.. dream on..
I'm addicted to volleyball now, if you haven't realised.
I have no idea how Lok Yuk will field students to compete at the Interact Finals next year, because there are no more people that i know of in Lok Yuk that dance.. well.. maybe there is.. but idk. yet.
I will deport the dude that stole my Hennessy Bag to the nearest station in he**.
I miss my Romp jeans and Diesel shirt that was in the stolen bag.
I want to have an encore of our dance, which we didn't perform 101% well.
I think beautiful is a beautiful word.
I freakin' love guitars and pianos, yet I'm learning how to play the drum.
I currently crave for chocolates now, seeing how long I've gone without them.
The studio in Damai gives me lots and lots of memories.
I think fainting is my hobby. Cuz I've been feeling so for the past three days.
Lastly and mostly desired...

I want to dance with all of ya again. SMF as one.

"We've made it through today. Took what was rightfully ours, and enjoyed every moment of it. Until the day we dance again.. I'll be patient." - SMF crew, Floyd. Azhar. Kamal. Garry. Daniel. Ricky. Steve. Andrea. Kathlyn. Jessica. Natalie. May. Amanda. Angelica.




No comments: