Sunday, April 5, 2009

Difficulties..

I don't know how to start with this, because basically, I'm not in talkative mode.

So yeah, tomorrow we've got school. typical.
But i won't be having class though, Dancing is a temporary priority now. At least FOR the school. In fact i have no idea how SMK LY is gonna win the interact competition next year, but that's for the teachers to worry about.

Tomorrow I'll just have to hope no one blows up from the stress of all the decision making and choreography planning, and that includes myself. Because at this time it seems as if the devil's playing his part. Get lost.

Complaints. Arguments. Disagreements. Miscommunication. And no apparent ability to tolerate difficult situations is bringing some of us down. Maybe I'm one of them, and if i am, just give me a note of it. Cuz i want to know if I'm the jerk around here.

Anyway, today's Sunday.. and I'm trying to cherish what's left of it tonight. With hopes that tomorrow and the rest of the week God will be watching over all of us dancers.. Because the way i see it, Things are bound to go pissy somewhere. And thanks, you quit.

I may seem like everything's perfect and normal and crap.
But I'm angry beyond words. angry. what's the word for when you feel more than anger itself? pure anger perhaps?

Okay.. let's skip that.

Hmm.. Happy things: There is none. We're desperately out of time, and time is exactly what we need to restore the "everything's all right" moment. Disregard my last post cuz nothing is what it seems.

*Teddy Geiger - For You I Will - starts playing in the background*

And darn, music calms me down.

I'm so down in everything right now. But I'm not lost.. or confused. I thank you, God. That you've helped kept some of us together. Because the strength within a team is what we need now. desperately.

11.08 pm now, not many hours left till we go through obstacles again. Just try and hang with me.

I'm so clustered in thought right now too, can't think of just one thing at one time. Practically full of duties, thoughts, ideas, plans, worries, stress.. lack of confidence. Someone help pick me up, please.

I was so looking forward to the day this morning. Now i just want it frozen.

Well... .. .. let's see how it goes then..

No comments: