Friday, July 31, 2009

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.


2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.


3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.



Starting time: 8 in the mornin'. wakie wakiee~~



Name: Garry Singa



Sisters: One... is.. enough... :P



Brothers: 0



Shoe Size: 8/9, it depends..



Height: 172cm.



Where do you live: Where i wanna live~



Favourite drinks: Chocolate or Yam or Avocado Juice.. and yogurt.



Favourite breakfast: Uh.. western style?



Have you ever been on a plane?: Yup.



Swam in the ocean: Like on the shore.. or in the middle of the ocean? on the shore, yes.



Fallen asleep at school: It's my hobby.



Broken someone's heart: Yes, but always unintentionally..



Fell off your chair: Since Form 1, nopee... *giggles*



Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No.. there are other ways i have waited.



What is your room like: Balanced. Both tidy and messy!! muahahahaa...~



What's right beside you: Pictures of my dadee~ and a book shelf.



What is the last thing you ate: Some kind of.. cheese bread..



Ever had chicken pox: Neva!!



Broken nose: No. pfft. :P



Do you believe in love at first sight: No... it takes time to love..



Like picnics: course'. Long as i don't get black(er).



Who was/were the last person you danced with: Kamal & Ricky, both from The Crew.



Last made you smile: Hmm.. Andie.



You last yelled at: It happened at home.



Today did you~Talk to someone you like: It's 8 in the morning!



Kissed anyone: Wished.



Get sick: H1N1. No..



Talk to an ex: O.o



Miss someone: Yes..



Eat: C-C-Cheese bread?



Best feeling in the world: Holding hands. Sincerely.



Do you sleep with stuffed animals: My guitar. Hahaaaaa... weii.. really bah.



What's under your bed: Another bed.



Who do you really hate: No one really. Haters maybe?



What time is it now? : It's 8+.



Things I was doing 10 years ago: Play here sleep there.



Things on my to-do list today: #1Live #2Reload my cute phone #3Dance #4Get online #5Music!



Snacks I enjoy: #1Ice cream #2Big Apple Donuts #3Gum



Things I would do if I were a billionaire: #1Get Sabah's biggest dance party started #2 Spend it with Friends #3Take a whole day with someone shopping #4Enjoy the views in London #5Upgrade the school so much the teachers wouldn't dare touch me #6 Where the church has inconveniences, there my money will aid #7 Get my family living easier becuz by then i'd just be less of a billionaire, but still a billionaire!!


Bad Habits: Hmm... Being kind in wrong situations, Waste money, Dance like there's no tomorrow, and gaming hardcore.



5 places I have lived in: Somewhere 80meters above sea level, My own house here in beverly (J7-1), My other house here in beverly (J8-1) hahaaa, Friend's house, and my grandmothers house.

5 people I'm tagging to: Nobody!!!~~~ weee~~~

No comments: