Friday, June 19, 2009

Not again...

Feeling pain i've felt before...



And no, it's not the "my beloved has left me" pain. I'm talking bout memories of getting my left leg busted for over 6 months.



Yea.. 6 months.

For all those who know me, I'm a person who has fallen in love doing crazy, otherwise stupid things. Like climbing 2 story balconies just to get in my house cuz i forgot to bring my keys. Yes, people, i know it's dumb. In fact, i don't always walk like normal people do from point A to point B. There always has to be some kind of obstacle i don't feel like going around, but instead going over or through it.



Typical me.



Other than that, dancing is simply a part of me. I can never have enough, and i can never stop to think of newer, sicker moves. Which is all the more of a burden on my leg. Since all these actions inflict serious impacts on my legs. impact = damage = pain = hospital = x-ray = surgery = retarded walking = zero dance capability. nice equation eh?



Oh yes, my leg. The reason i had surgery in 2008 was because i tore a part of my knee known to doctors as the 'meniscus'. The meniscus helps absorb energy from impacts we all face in life, like falling from a height. If you tear that, it's gonna give you 11 out of 10 pain ratings, and you won't be able to do daily activities that involve the use of your legs. Physical pain is just the first, after that comes financial pain. The part where you realise your paying 10,000 ringgit to get your legs fixed. Thanks goes to God because my mum bought insurance for me 4 months before i got my leg useless. So please love your meniscus and don't tear it. Cuz I've been there, and I'm sorry.



Right now, June of 2009, I'm feeling barely tolerable pain in the same area of my knee. Difference is.. This time it's my right leg (the okay leg). I soo hope i don't have to go through surgery again. It's not pleasant. really. And 6 months not dancing would kill me. Know me, and you'll understand i can't stay still for long.

Either way.. Just hope this pain is just something of temporary annoyance.
Pray for me will you..




















No comments: