Sunday, January 25, 2009

Time.

There is nothing more to say.
I've lept through all the thoughts.
You already knew in the beginning.
And i found out in the end.
I still believe i didn't waste my time.
In everything believed in and everything hoped for.
I never needed to walk down memory lane.
But you brought me there.
It was said the past is forgotten.
But in fact it kept coming back.
I can't follow you down this road anymore.
But our journey doesn't end here.
I will remain the person i am.
Unchanged, but not fallen..
There is a reason i love pianos.
There is a reason i love chocolate.
There is a reason why i dance late at night.
I don't want to feel the way most do in this part.
I don't want to go through all the obstacles just to know the truth.
Maybe knowing nothing is better than knowing at all.
I understand his word now.
His message was clear.
His desire was strong. And he was willing to make a move.
The person i am. I would never be able to muster all the confidence i have.
It's just the way i was made.
There was always more than one road.
The one that fails.
The one that succeeds.
And the one you make.
At any point in life.
We cannot judge the mistake.
Only in the end we will know.
Forgive me. Tell me so.
Understand all that i have wrote.
Comfort doesn't come from friends anymore.
Maybe it's best i live on his word alone.
I don't need to ask. It's worth it.
It was enough of an understanding.
To see the way you didn't turn around.
I won't say i'm sad.
I won't say i'm hurt.
Can i say i'm not?
The reasons.
The sacrifices.
The thought.
They were all something.
They were not leading to nothing.
The way i see it.
You've changed for the better.
And i'm glad.
People always said:
"If she's happy, i'm happy too"
Those are words for pity.
I don't deserve any.
If it's meant to be.
We will still see..


No comments: